Welcome to the pool party, let's get this started. Ugh I really want to go swimming you guys. Also "natatorium" is a fancy way of saying "swimmin pool thats probably inside."
So this month I have to run 2 miles for 10 days, and the end of the month is coming up. I've got one more run left which I'll work out on Tuesday (though I'm doing a barefoot-on-grass 1 miler on Monday because I'm fancy) then I'm done! I had a few days I had to take off from painz, but its' good. I'll post next Month's Thing To Do on Wednesday. Just remind me.
So this past week I was limited to 2 hours of gaming per day. Since the current games I play have low or at least established session times, it's been pretty easy. Been working on some indie titles I've amassed as well as some League. Was pretty easy, but I'm excited about getting a couple of longer play sessions in this week.
For this week, it's a no soda week, like no ginger ale either man. Which sucks, because I just got a fresh delivery of soda and soda accessories. Also did you know that ultra runners (people who run 50k or longer distances) love Coke and drink it during races? I HAD NO IDEA. HOW XTREME IS THAT
I went on a 3 mile run today actually. I'm trying to run at least 3 miles each weekend, with a 1 mile grass run on Mondays, then 2 mile runs on Tuesday and Thursday (with an optional 1 mile [shoe'd] on Wednesday).
So now you know my running schedule. I'm wanting to get my 5k time wayyyyyyy down before I work up to 5 mile or 10ks. That means I have to stop sucking at eating and not exercising, which is going to be an Ordeal.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment