Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 12

A day short, a dollar late. Here's some Icelandic folky indie rock.


Here is a line of text to break up two pieces of media.

what is that purple drink
So last week I had to eat three salads. Pretty easy for basically everyone because salads are universally delicious oh and they're good for you but man you are wrong, salads are gross unless you have bacon and croutons. I powered through two different salads with tears in my eyes. Some time this week I have to eat another salad. Guh. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm just not down with the texture and general coldness of salads. Lettuce pleez.





My Monthly "Reduced to No Sugah" goal is coming along nicely. I've cheated a few times and been sad later, but overall I've been doing well. I'm so ready for ice cream and cake again you guys. so ready

This week I've got another "Learn and prepare 2 new recipes!" I've tried to shuffle up the bowl as much as I can, but the bowl wishes what it will. I've got a couple of ideas, so I just need to rustle up some ingredients. I'll try to post pics and recipes if I remember (I totally will).

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment