Let's start with a song (I posted it on wife's wall) that has music that some people like.
We're halfway through my no sugah month. Let's relieve some pressure on me and call it reduced-to-a-pretty-slim-amount-of-sugah-but-you-can-still-have-a-jelly-bean-every-now-and-then-because-you-are-weak month. Also I bought some Bacon Brownies from a Bacon-themed bakery in New York, oh crap. Aside from the occasional slip up, I feel it's been going pretty well. It's very unconscious for me to be like why yes i would like a cookie with my sammie, jimmie johns guy, so I have to be... not dumb.
Last week I was bound to not drive for 5 of the 7 days of the week. With some cheating (I had to have dinner with my niece, you cold, heartless people) I was pretty successful. Walking to work isn't tough, though my shoes are pretty crap. Trying to run after walking home isn't a good idea -- or I just need to get new shoes for walkins. I'm having to take a two day break from running, even though I got some dope new running shoes, just so my legs can heal up and I can get into a schedule of running days and resting/alternate activity days.
This week is one of the weeks I'm dreading most: SALAD WEEK. Those who know me (or even if you know me but have forgotten, I have no judgement for you) (or even if you know me but never encountered this particular quirk, I have no judgement for you either) know that I am not a fan of salads. So, in the spirit of self-hatred I'm forced to eat up on three salads this week. "That's not that many salads," you say? "That's three more salads than I usually eat," says I. And who knows, I may even instagram my salads~
See you next week. I'm going to go open the cabinet and stare at my jar of Nutella and be sad. April first. April first. April first.
No comments:
Post a Comment